Best Movies of All Time + [pretty]

Back in the habit...

Today's Lunch

Back when I was working until my brain hated me, eating fast became more important than eating well. Take-out, fast food, vending machines... basically, if it was fried, reheated, or came in a wrapper, I ate it. Unfortunately, even though I have my life back and get home in more than enough time to 'cook' myself a healthy meal, I've been having trouble kicking the junk food habit. Since I always pack, I've done well with lunches, but eating healthy just some of the time isn't really doing me any favors.

I have less energy and pretty much feel like a big ball of 'blah' all day, so I decided that it's time to get my butt back on the wagon. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to hold myself accountable for eating a healthy, balanced diet 3 meals a day plus snacks. I didn't really intend for my blog to include a lot of foodie posts, but it's been a long running goal to incorporate more of "me" into my posts, and well, this is me! :)

Veggies and hummus, my 'work-famous' berry and yogurt bowl (I used blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and pomegranate seeds!), reduced-fat, golden chicken, natural peanut butter on a whole wheat sandwich thin (I wanted it to be turkey, but the deli was out of my favorite kind... bummer), and homemade trail-mix with dark chocolate m&m's, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and almonds to get me through my snack attacks! How do you guys stay on the healthy food wagon?