Best Movies of All Time + [sun]

Review: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Lotion

Hawaiian Tropic Lotion

Hi everyone! Today I'm so excited to tell you all about Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, which I received complimentary for testing and review purchases from Influenster!

According to the product description, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration has "ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons" that nourish and pamper skin, while providing broadscreen UVA and UVB protection, as well as 12-hour moisture while out in the sun! As you may know from reading my previous blog posts, I deal with really dry, flaky skin... so anything that boasts 12-hour moisture and silk ribbons totally has my attention!

My boyfriend and I decided to try out Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration on our most recent trip to the beach with some of my high school friends. We'd both gotten pretty badly burned during our last beach trip, so we were hoping that this would be our saving grace. This lotion is available in SPF 12, 30, and 50. We were lucky enough to try the 30. It went on smooth and had a really great scent. It rubbed in pretty easily without leaving unflattering white streaks, and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Certainly, my favorite part had to be the scent. I love anything that smells beachy and coconut-y! My boyfriend's favorite part? No awful sunburn this time! We reapplied twice during the day (after swimming). I would certainly buy Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen again! I'm a big fan of Hawaiian Tropic products, and the price is certainly right at $8.99 for a 6-oz. bottle. Thanks to Influenster for sending this product my way, and showing my skin some love!