Best Movies of All Time + [Zucchini]

Quick Recipe: Vegetable & Chickpea Pizza

Thanks for being so understanding while I pumped out those last exams... Like a boss.

Vegetable pizza

Whenever I'm really busy, such as studying, my eating habits are horrible. I forget to eat, and when my stomach starts eating itself I usually reach for sugar or toast.

Vegetables

So the other night my roommate Tara and I made vegetable pizzas. Packed. Delicious. Healthy. Satisfying.

Pizza

I'll be back in a few days with some sewing stuff. I've got big plans. Bring it.

Vegetable chickpea pizza

Chickpea Pizza

Ingredients for a Vegetable & Chickpea Pizzas

  • Seasonal vegetables roughly cut (We used: Pumpkin, corn, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, red onion, mushrooms, zucchini, squash)
  • 2 x garlic cloves-diced
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • 3 x lebanese breads
  • Tomato paste
  • Herbs — chopped (e.g. Basil, chives)
  • 1 x can chickpeas
  • Optional: Cheese & pine-nuts
  1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
  2. Mix together chunky-cut vegetables, garlic, olive-oil, salt & pepper. Roast for roughly 25 minutes.
  3. Put lebanese breads in the oven for around 5 minutes so they're crispy.
  4. Mix tomato paste and fresh herbs. Put mixture on toasted pizza bases.
  5. Mix chickpeas and chopped mushrooms together with the roasted vegetables and put on the prepared pizza bases.
  6. Top with cheese & pine-nuts (optional).
  7. Pop back into the oven and roast until golden brown.

Nom nom nom.